1. I hereby certify that all responses set forth during my employment application process are true and complete. My signature also Authorizes Kabuki or its authorized agents to conduct a thorough investigation of all statements, written and oral, made by me during the employment application process, including with limitation, information concerning my prior employment positions, and educational background. I hereby authorize all persons, companies or other entities connected with any such informational request, including without limitation, physicians, hospitals, prior employers, and law enforcement agencies to provide any and all information and/or medical records that they may have regarding me or my employment. I release and agree to indemnify Kabuki, its authorized agents, and its employees, and all other persons, companies, and other entities from any and all liability arising out of such investigation, including without limitation, any liability for furnishing information or for taking any action based on the information provided.
2. I understand and agree that any falsification, misrepresentation, or omission either on the employment application form or in my responses to questions asked during the interviewing or examination process may disqualify me from further consideration for employment, or if employed by Kabuki, will subject me to immediate termination, whenever the falsification or omission is discovered. In this regard, where an item is left blank on the employment application, it is because there is no information within its scope.
3. I understand that a chemical test for the presence of illegal and controlled substances may be required before and during my employment. In addition, I understand that I may be required to take a physical examination before starting to work if an offer of employment is made. I release and agree to indemnify Kabuki, its authorize or for the taking of any action based on the results of any physical examination or chemical testing.
4. I certify that I am a citizen of the United States, or, if not, I can provide required documentation permitting me to work in the United States.
5. I understand and agree if Kabuki employs me, my employment is at-will so that I may terminate my employment at any time and for any or no reason. Likewise, Kabuki can terminate my employment at any time, with or without notice, and for any or no reason. I also understand and agree that nothing contained in Kabuki's employment application or in the granting or conducting of an interview or anything set forth in any oral or written statement, communication, or policy now or in the future constitutes or is intended to constitute or to create a contract between me and Kabuki for either employment of for the providing of benefits. No promises regarding employment have been made to me and I understand and agree that no such promise or guarantee is binding on Kabuki unless they are expressed promises, made in writing, and signed.
6. CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: Employees and former employees are prohibited from releasing to any other party any information whatsoever about Kabuki which is of a confidential nature or which could be deemed to constitute a "trade secret". Employees or former employees are further prohibited from using, in any manner whatsoever, information which is confidential, proprietary, or privileged, whether for the personal benefit or gain, or for that of any other person. Any information, which has not been disclosed publicly in writing, should be treated as confidential and proprietary.
We are considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, the presence of a non-job related medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.